Epsom's leading swim school, leading the way in childrens' swimming lessons in Surrey.
Higgins Aquatics Swim School are structured to work towards the 10 stages of the national plan for teaching swimming. The ASA learn to swim pathway is the national syllabus used to help teachers deliver swimming lessons. It ensures swimming lessons for all ages are delivered to a high and consistent standard.
This all-inclusive program takes non swimmers on a journey learning advanced skills for sports such as competitive swimming and water polo. All of our lessons are 30 mins long.
Beginners class, working safely with young children in the water. Swimmers working through duckling badges 1-4.
This class is suitable for children that can move forward and backwards with a woggle for 10M. Passed stage 1 on national teaching plan.
This class is suitable for children that can swim 10M on front and back without aids. Passed stage 2 on national teaching plan.
This class is suitable for children that can swim 25M on front and back. Passed stage 3 on national teaching plan.
This class is suitable for children that can swim 50M on front crawl. Passed stage 4 on national teaching plan.
This class is suitable for children that can swim 100M front crawl and back stroke. Passed stage 5 on national teaching plan.
This class is suitable for children that have good technique on front crawl and back stroke. Have good technique on breast stroke and dolphin kick. Passed stage 6 on national teaching plan.
This class is for swimmers that have good technique on front crawl and back stroke. They have basic technique on breast stroke and butterfly. Passed stage 7 on the national teaching plan.
1. Photography/filming is not permitted on poolside or during any lesson.
2. If you have a child that needs help getting changed please can you ensure that the child gets changed in the changing room that is appropriate to the adult.
3. We only hire the pool at both schools under no circumstances is anyone allowed anywhere else on the school grounds especially the playgrounds.
4. While waiting for a lesson children must sit beside you, it is not safe to allow them to wonder around the pool. This alos applies to siblings who are there to watch the lesson.
5. Parents must not interefere with lessons unless of course there is a issue with your child.
6. Pool equipment is there for teacher use only and must not be moved.
7. Aberdour only - Shoe covers must be worn on poolside or your shoes must be removed.
8. Grand Avenue only - Round the back of the pool is out of bounds for anyone other than teachers. Spectators are only allowed where the chairs are.
|Improver 1||Stage 1|
|Improver 2||Stage 2|
|Improver 3||Stage 3|
|Improver 4||Stage 4|
|Swim Skills 1||Stage 5|
|Swim Skills 2||Stage 6|
|Swim Skills 3||Stage 7|